- May = 100% Attendance month
- 18th May—Stay & Play (Understandign the world)
- 23rd May—St.Leonard’s Farm visit
- 24th-25th May—Health & Safety days
- 25th May—Dress as you like Team winners & Golden time
HALF TERM : 28th May—3rd June
- 4th June—Staff Training Days
- 5th June—School opens for Summer 2
- 8th & 9th June—Health and Safety days
- 28th June—Reports out (Parents’ evening drop ins)
- 2nd-13th July—Transition mornings with Y1 class teachers
- 10th July—Sports day KS1 AM
- 20th July– Dress as you like Team Winners & Golden time
- 23rd, 24th, 25th July—Staff Training Days
Today we celebrated the Royal Wedding through a plethora of activities across the whole of Reception. As always, it is a pleasure to see parents, grandparents and siblings in school and we all appreciate you giving up your time to visit us. Children and grown-ups enjoyed:- making and decorating crowns; designing wedding dresses/suits; painting Union Jack flags; making cucumber sandwiches; decorating the royal carriage; role playing a royal wedding; making confetti; wrapping wedding presents; writing wedding invitations/cards; painting the wedding bouquet; using the computers to create a wedding picture; and taking wedding selfies with the iPads. Phew....we're exhausted after all this fun!
Once again thank you to all who came. It is always a pleasure to share our learning journey with you. Any feedback regarding the session is most welcomed.
Thank you to all the parents who came to stay and play. We always enjoy seeing you and sharing our learning with you.